What I can do for you
- Analyze overall business strategy and processes
- Thoughtful analysis of overall organizational efficiency
- Identify issues and formulate solutions
- Research utilizing financial and marketing analysis
- Set up budget and forecast models to conform with business strategy
- Audit cash flow needs
- Analyze supply chain to ensure the highest efficiency and seek cost reductions
- Formulate several options to resolve issues
- Implement technology to improve efficiencies
- Enhance brand through strategic planning
- Consider building new channels to market
- Evaluate team performance and look at practices to build best team
- Review and manage efficiency of products and programs
- Enhance organizational operations to result in maximum profitability
- Assess services and products to deliver the best customer value
- Execute projects to meet objectives
- Launched Faces Beautiful®, an incubator for indie brands, in an era before Sephora, Ulta and Blue Mercury were on the scene.
- One of the firsts to combine one-stop beauty experience, offering both services and upscale cosmetics.
- Constructed business and operating plans, achieving profitability after the first year’s operation.
- Marketed the brand through a sophisticated use of digital marketing media to grow online and social presence, promote products, and build brand loyalty and community.
- Strategically transformed retail business model from a third party multi-brand retailer to a direct to consumer vertically-integrated makeup and skincare brand, post the 2009 financial crisis.
- Developed my financial acumen while creating an energy desk at Bear Stearns for international oil companies.
- Brought my intuitive business knowledge from Wall Street to Main Street.
As a trusted advisor clients seek out Gail’s advice on strategic business development, financial analysis, expansion, marketing, e-commerce, social media implementation, team issues, and client conflicts.
- She is equally strong in her logical, methodical, and analytic thinking as she is with her creativity, intuitiveness and sense of innovation.
- With Gail's vision, each client is able to confidently uncover their skills, expertise, and successes.
- Her ability to prioritize actions, move projects to completion, and turn around difficult situations enables clients to successfully meet their objectives.
- It is her unique inclination to look outside of the box that enables clients to attain their desired goal.