I am a Spokesperson
Is it important to Gail to inspire other women, whether leading a group discussion or participating on a panel, she speaks to women on many topics. Coming from Wall Street, gives Gail a unique perspective on beauty. Her business advice reflects both a analytical process, lots of creativity and a strong sense of intuitiveness.
- Topics for discussion
- Beauty and Finance for Women
- Find Your Business Passion
- Are You an Entrepreneur
- How Excel® can Excel Your Business
- Gail offers a mentorship program to local high school students.
- Serves as an university internship supervisor and mentor to college business students.
- Campus partner with Fairfield University, Cornell University, Connecticut College and Fordham University.
- She loves listening and learning the perspective of young brilliant thinkers.
- Brand spokesperson.
Check out Gail's enthusiasm on Amazon Live