Gail Sagel is a career strategist, sought-after speaker, author and entrepreneur. She helps professionals think differently and be more proactive in their career. Gail has helped hundreds of individuals get hired, promoted or take their career in a whole new direction. Gail is a leader in career empowerment and expert in personal branding and career reinvention.
- Her company, FACES Beautiful® is an eight-time recipient of Best of Westport and she has been recognized by the National Association of Professional Women, 2007-2015
- Her FACE IN A CASE® is a unique patented magnetic makeup clutch that is also a wallet and phone case. This product is trademarked and has both a design and utility patent.
- Her brand’s most popular product, the “Brush-On” Liquid Mineral Makeup is every woman's clutch makeup product and received the 1st place beauty award for the best new makeup product as chosen by the expert panel of Bella Magazine, 2013
- Gail is the winner of the Chapeau Bloggers Award, 2007
In addition to her awards, Gail is a published author, a mentor and an active supporter of many charitable organizations.
- Author of FACE IT, 2016
- Author of Making Faces Beautiful, 2014
- A member of the Cosmetic Executive Women
- Offers internship course every semester in entrepreneurial marketing to students in the business school at Fairfield University
- Sponsor of the Faces Beautiful® mentor program for junior and senior high school students
- Hosts the career internship program for high school seniors and college marketing majors from Cornell University, Fairfield University, and Lafayette College
- Recognized for her donations to over 80 local fundraisers and national charities including Near and Far Aid, American Cancer Society, Pink Aid, NoMore.Org, Crohn’s & Colitis Foundation, Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation
- Co-chair hair donation coordination with Pantene Beautiful Lengths
- Former President of Mothers Of Multiples NYC, 1993-1996
- Co-author of Making Childcare Choices, 1999 Adams Media